Tuesday, March 6, 2012

China Glaze Colors From The Capitol (Part 2)

Hey guys!

Today I have 2 more polishes from the Colors From The Capitol Collection. 

Agro is a metallic olive green base with small gold shimmer.  I only used 1 coat and it went on perfectly.  The only issue I have, is that the metallic finish really highlights any imperfections on the nail.

China Glaze Agro

China Glaze Agro with Luxe and Lush
Hook and Line is a frosty platinum polish.  Application was a pain!  I used 2 coats to get full coverage, but it ends up drying really streaky.  I really wanted to love this color, but I don't think it's going to happen :/  As soon as I get it on, I want to remove it. 

China Glaze Hook and Line

China Glaze Hook and Line with Luxe and Lush
Check back tomorrow for the last 2 (and favorite) Hunger Games polishes that I chose! 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
K
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment