Tuesday, March 13, 2012

White and Gold Gradient

Hey guys!

Today I have a fun and super easy gradient mani.  I started out with a plain white mani using Sinful Colors Snow Me White.  After I finished I thought it was a little too plain and a little too bright for March.  So I added french tips with China Glaze Champagne Bubbles.  Then I added China Glaze Blonde Bombshell to the tip of the nail to cover the Champagne Bubbles.  To get the gradient effect, I added another coat of Blonde Bombshell, and ended the coat a little bit lower than the first.  I repeated this step until I was satisfied with the gradient.  In the end, the tip has the most layers, and the most coverage, while the bottom part has only one layer, and has minimal coverage.  I finished the mani with a coat of Gelous and Seche Vite.

Gradient mani using Sinful Colors Show Me White, and China Glaze
Champagne Bubbles and Blonde Bombshell

Ta-da!  I love gradient manis because you don't have to be overly neat with them, and you don't need any special supplies to pull off the look.  Simple, quick and perfect for nail art newbies!


Thanks for stopping by!

K

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment