Thursday, March 15, 2012

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

Hey guys!

We've been having some amazing weather here in Wisconsin, so I figure now's the time to get out the neon polishes.  Today I have Flip Flop Fantasy from the China Glaze Poolside Collection for Summer 2010.  Let me warn you, I could not get a good, color-accurate picture of this polish.  Believe it or not, both of the pictures below are of the same polish! The first picture really shows how the color pops. The second picture is a little more color accurate, but downplays the brightness.


China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy



Flip Flop Fantasy is a bright coral pink creme.  If you work in retail or have been shopping lately, you'll see that Coral is THE color of Spring 2012.  From tops to shoes, (and of course your nails!) you must rock some Coral!  Here's a little tip I've picked up:  Because neons are difficult to apply (i.e. they're thick and streaky), apply a thin coat of white polish first.  Then apply your neon polish.  For this mani I used 2 coats.  Neons also tend to dry with a matte finish, so I opted to use a top coat.

Thanks for stopping by!

K

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment