Sunday, March 4, 2012

This Weeks Haul!

Hey guys!

Last Sunday I placed an order from VictoriasNailSupply.com and I'm just getting around to playing with my new pretties.  I had originally planned on ordering the entire China Glaze Colors From The Capitol Collection.  But after looking through other blogger's swatches, I realized I wasn't "in love" with all of the colors.  So I decided to order the colors that I really liked, and then add on some other China Glaze colors that I've been meaning to get.  In the end I chose 21 polishes.  I also stopped by TJ Maxx and found the Lil Shooters mini polishes from OPI's Texas Collection for $6.99 and then I found some mini Essie's at Walgreen's on clearance for $2.48!  Below are the newest editions to my ever growing collection:

 Assortment of China Glaze colors:

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Pool Party, Urban Night, Midtown Magic, VIII, Cosmic, and Cloud Nine.

China Glaze Swing Baby, Below Deck, Street Chic, Jitterbug, Concrete Catwalk, and Ingird.

8 of the 12 Colors From The Capitol colors:

Dress Me Up, Fast Track, Foie Gras, Agro, Smoke and Ashes, Hook and Line, Stone Cold, and Luxe and Lush.

Essie and OPI mini-sets:

Essie St. Lucia Lilac and Jazz and OPI Austin-tatious Turqoise,
I Vant to Be A-Lone Star, Do You Think I'm Tex-y
and RapidDry Top Coat


 
I hope you enjoyed checking out my haul!  Check back tomorrow for some swatches, reviews and comparisons for the Colors From The Capitol Collection.

Thanks for stopping by!

K


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment