Thursday, January 19, 2012

China Glaze Blonde Bombshell

Hello all!!

Today I have Blonde Bombshell from China Glaze's Eye Candy collection.  Eye Candy is one of 2 collections released for Holiday 2011.  I'm a sucker for anything glitter, so I had to snatch this one up along with the rest of the collection.....woops! 


 

China Glaze Blonde Bombshell w/topcoat

I love the color, but it doesn't seem to get along well with my skin tone.  Application was pretty smooth for a glitter polish.  It wasn't too thick, even though I used 2 coats for full coverage.  On my accent nail I stamped a leopard print design from Bundle Monster plate m57 with Konad Special Polish in Black Pearl.  I normally don't use the Konad Special Polishes, but this was given
to me as a gift.  I find that Sinful Colors Black On Black works just as well.  However, it is recommended that you use the special polishes for best results.


Thanks for stopping by!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment