Tuesday, January 31, 2012

China Glaze It's Alive

Hey guys!

I've been on a real China Glaze kick lately!  I've always called myself an OPI girl, but I think CG is quickly taking over my collection.  So, today I have yet another CG!  This is It's Alive and it's from the Fall 2011 Haunting collection.  It's Alive is a murky olive green glitter in a dark green jelly base.  To me this is just like CG Tinsel Town, except a different color.

China Glaze It's Alive


w/flash

no flash with artificial light

The formula is relatively thin and easy to work with.  I used 2 coats for full coverage.  Like Tinsel Town, this dried with a gritty finish, so I used 2 layers of top coat to smooth it out and add some shine.  I'm so happy I was able to find this polish at www.VictoriasNailSupply.com.  I missed out on it when the collection was released and I've been on the hunt ever since.  It's Alive is definitely unique, even for a Halloween collection.  Yet another beauty from China Glaze!

Thanks for stopping by!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment