Monday, January 30, 2012

Victoria Nail Supply Review

Hey guys!
Today I have a review for the etailer Victoria Nail Supply.  I'm really going to try to keep this short!  I came across this website while Googling China Glaze retailers.  Since a lot of nail bloggers speak highly of it, I figured I should give a try.  I logged onto their website at www.VictoriasNailSupply.com, and set up an account.  The website is pretty basic and easy to use.  On the left sidebar are all of the different product types that they carry including polishes and all of your manicure essentials.  I was specifically looking for the China Glaze Electropop collection which is shown on the web page under "Featured Products".  They had the Electropop collection plus a huge amount of China Glaze and other brands such as Orly, Essie, Color Club and retired OPI's.  I ended up ordering 8 China Glaze polishes, which ranged in price from $2.75-$3.75.  I typically spend $5.99 on China Glaze at Sally's, so this was a great deal.  The best thing was that they have a lot of older limited edition colors that are not part of their permanent line.  After filling my cart,  I went to checkout and figure my shipping cost.  For 8 polishes my shipping fee was $11.00, which brought my total to about $33.00.  (I've never ordered polish online, so I can't say if this is low or high for shipping, but I can say that even with s/h, I payed less than if I went to Sally's or Ulta.)  VNS accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Money Orders for payment. I chose to use my Paypal account for some extra security.  I placed my order on 1/17/12, with an estimated delivery date of 1/20/12.  My order wasn't delivered until 1/23/2012 but I was able to track my order through the UPS website.  When my order arrived, I couldn't wait to open it up and insepct the bottles.  Inside the delievery box were 2 smaller boxes that were wrapped in tissue to keep them from bouncing around.  Inside the little boxes were my China Glazes, which looked beautiful and free of any damage. 
I'm going to give my experience with Victoria's Nail Supply an A+!  I base this on the low prices, stock selection, prompt shipment and website (very easy to shop). My only "complaint" is that you have to spend atleast $15.00 before shipping in order to place an order, but spending $15 was not a problem for me!  Another thing I should add, is that my order went very smoothly, so I had no need to talk to Customer Service. The website does discuss Customer Service issues (i.e. damaged/missing items and shipping issues) and they seem to really want to resolve any issues and have happy, loyal customers. 

So will I order from VNS again?  Definitely...and probably very soon!


Here are the pretties that I ordered:

(L-R) Dorothy Who?, It's Alive, Nova, Haunting

(L-R) Agent Lavender, Fuchsia Fanatic, Kinetic Candy, Aquadelic
Thanks for stopping by!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment