Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome!

Hello all!!
 
It seems pretty weird to be addressing an audience, considering I'm currently the only one reading this!   I decided to start this blog because of my love for nail polish.  I've always been a polish lover, but my collection started to really grow this past year.  The main reason I have taken this long to start blogging is because I'm afraid of being the "new kid".  There are so many nail bloggers out there that are more talented, have a better stash and can afford to buy the higher end polishes.   I have decided to end the excuses and just go for it.  I've been too worried about how I'll fit it, and if I'll ever have any followers.  If I happen to get some followers I'll be the happiest new girl ever!  If not, I'll just look at this blog as my way to document my nail polish collection, and have a place for pictures of my nail of the day and my swatches.  I should add that I plan on having giveaways as a way to say thank you for following my page.  My hope is that I'll give you some inspiration for your manis, or teach you some new tips or tricks. 
 
Have some questions or comments for me?  You can comment below or e-mail me at KnailedIt@yahoo.com.  Again, I am new at this, so please don't be afraid to contact me!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment