Sunday, January 29, 2012

China Glaze Kinetic Candy

Hey guys!

China Glaze just released their Spring 2012 collection called Electropop.  Unfortunately, I wasn't too excited about this collection.  The colors are pretty and fun, but they are by no means unique.  When I saw the collection, I told myself I'd only buy the colors I like, and don't have dupes for.  There are 12 polishes in this collection; 6 brights and 6 lights.  I decided to get Kinetic Candy, Aquadelic and Fuchsia Fanatic.  I will probably end up getting the rest of the brights....but I'll pass on the pastel colors.

Here is Kinetic Candy, a dusty light blue creme.
China Glaze Kinetic Candy
w/flash
China Glaze Kinetic Candy

no flash with artificial light
Application on this one wasn't ideal.  It was pretty streaky but thick at the same time, so I used 2 coats for full/even opacity.  I have to say, I was not impressed with this one.  The light blue reminded me of Easter candy and it did not work with my skin tone.  I love China Glaze and normally I at least like their colors, so I was pretty bummed with how much I did not like this one :(

Thanks for stopping by!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment