Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Favorite polish of 2011!

Hello All!!

For my first polish post I thought it would be fun to post my #1 polish from 2011.  It's Tinsel Town by China Glaze.  Tinsel Town is from the holiday 2011 collection called Let It Snow. 

China Glaze Tinsel Town

This polish is amaaaazing!  It's like New Year's Eve on your nails!  This is a glitter polish, so it's kind of thick and application can be tricky.  All I can say is have plenty of polish thinner and topcoat on hand.  WARNING!  Tinsel Town is a topcoat eater!  I recommend using more than one topcoat.  For this mani, I used a base coat, 2 coats of Tinsel Town (you can get away with one coat), followed by a coat of American Classics Gelous and then a coat of Seche Vite. 

Please excuse the horrible picture.  I'm still playing around with different camera settings and different poses.  Just bear with me for a while!

Thanks for stopping by!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment