Thursday, February 2, 2012

Polka Dot Fun!

Hey guys!

Today I have a really easy and fun mani I did for Pink Wednesday.  For the base I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Lavender Cloud.  Personally, I don't see any lavender in this polish.  I bought it because I love the look of a white mani, but if it's too white, it washes out my skin.  This polish is what I call "dirty white".  It applies pretty well for a near white, I used 2 coats to get rid of any streaks.  For the dots I used China Glaze Shocking Pink which is a neon, and Sinful Colors Black on Black.  To make the polka dots, I just used the round end of a bobby pin.  They do make dotting tools, but I usually use a bobby pin, the head of a sewing pin, or the tip of a lead pencil.



I love it!  It's nice and Springy....and it was super simple to do.  If you're new to nail art, or don't have the steadiest hand, I suggest trying this one out.

Thanks for stopping by!

K

1 comment: