Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hello Kitty!

Hey guys!

Today I have a Hello Kitty mani I did tonight.  I got the idea from my sister, who had seen someone with a similar design.  This is the first time I've ever tried painting something so detailed, even though it's not really that detailed.  I used the following for this mani:
  • 2 coats of OPI Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj collection
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Lavender Cloud for the face
  • Sinful Black on Black for the outline, eyes, whiskers and polka dots
  • Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in Electric for the nose
  • China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic from the Electropop collection for the bow

(L-R) Revlon Electric, SH Lavender Cloud, Sinful Black on Black, OPI Pink Friday, CG Fuchsia Fanatic 

I wanted to take photos for a step by step tutorial, but I ended up remembering half way through. I plan on doing a tutorial after some more practice.  Here is what I came up with.


I was going to take some more pictures of her face, but I messed her up when I tried fixing the eyes.  I tend to be a perfectionist when it comes to my nails.....but I ended up making it worse!  Overall I think it's a cute mani, but it's not really for me.

Thanks for stopping by!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment