Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nicole by OPI Follow Me On Glitter Swatch and Comparison

Hey guys!

So I finally broke down and picked up some of the Kardashian polishes for Nicole by OPI.  I have to admit some of the colors are pretty amazing.  Today I have Follow Me On Glitter.  As soon as I got home I went through my stash looking for dupes.  Since I tend to go for darker glitters, I thought I'd have a ton.  To my surprise I only had one true dupe in my collection! 


Follow Me On Glitter w/Konad Zebra print stamp
w/flash
Here I have Follow Me On Glitter.  FMOG is a charcoal base with multicolored hex glitter and black and silver micro glitter.  Formula was great for a glitter.  It was nice and thin, but built up nicely with 2 coats.  I love the subtle multicolored glitter in this polish.  I decided to add a zebra print stamp since I've been neglecting my stamping sets :(


From l to r, 1 coat of Tinsel Town, 1 coat of Follow Me On Glitter,
2 coats of Tinsel Town, 2 coats of Follow Me On Glitter.
Above is China Glaze Tinsel Town compared to Follow Me On Glitter.  (Sorry for the bad pictures, my camera was about to die so I had to act quickly!)  Although they seem to look fairly similiar, there are some subtle differences.  The biggest difference to me, is the multicolored glitter in FMOT.  FMOT is also a bit darker than Tinsel Town.  As far as formula and application, I'd say FMOT has the uperhand.  FMOT is thinner, but builds up nicely in 2 coats.  Tinsel Town is thicker, but is easier to get full coverage in one coat.  Of the 2, I think Follow Me On Glitter is my favorite.  Either way, these are both gorgeous colors, and I'm happy to have both polishes. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
  
K
Pin It
 

No comments:

Post a Comment