Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Polish Stash Update

Hey guys!

I've been spending some time organizing my nail polish and trying to figure out how to share my stash with you.  So I've decided to make up a spreadsheet and post it under the "Stash" tab.  Here you'll be able to see my entire collection.  I will have the brand of polish, the polish name, the name and season of the collection, the polish number, and a short color summary.  I have also decided that whenever I don't have a new polish or nail art to show, I'll just show a different color from my collection and add a link to the post on the spreadsheet.   This will definitely help keep me organized, and will be a great resource for myself and hopefully for you.  My stash is a work in progress, so it's not as amazing as alot of nail bloggers.  But I'm proud of it, and I enjoy adding to it.  I'm hoping to get the "Stash" tap completed in the next couple of days!

Thanks for stopping by!

K
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment