Monday, February 13, 2012

OPI Metallic 4 Life

Hey guys!


Today I have Metallic 4 Life, which is part of the Nicki Minaj collection for OPI.  I have to say this is the color I was most excited for.  And it did not disappoint!  Here is Metallic 4 Life with 2 coats followed by a coat of Gelous and Seche Vite.


OPI Metallic 4 Life
w/flash


w/flash


no flash with artificial light


Metallic 4 Life is a clear black base packed with black and silver micro glitter as well as larger silver hex glitter.  The formula was pretty thick, but a few  drops of polish thinner should help thin it out.  I ended up running out of polish thinner, so this mani was kind of a nightmare.  Please excuse the messy paint job!  Even though it was a pain, I love this polish.  It's dark and edgy, but subtle at the same time.  Definitely one of my favorite OPIs so far this year!

Thanks for stopping by!

K

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment